Wednesday 19 February 2014

15th Birthday | Outfit & Update



Hello everyone! If you are a regular reader on my blog, you will know I don't normally post on Wednesday. But as its half term, giving me more free time, why not? I'm hoping to post twice a week every now and then; however most weeks it will only be once. This week’s post (I will still post on Sunday as usual) will be a fairly small 'chatty' post, about some updates and a birthday outfit! 

The reason this post will include some 'updates', is because the past few days have included achievements and events I would like to share with you. Last Friday I reached 100 bloglovin' followers, which is actually quite strange if I'm honest. When I first started writing on my blog I felt I was writing to nobody, I still feel this way now. However when I realised 100 people follow me, I was suddenly assured people actually do. As well as this, I hit my 3 month milestone last Monday - so I've gained around 100 followers within 3 months! 


My Birthday took place on the Sunday, and I turned 15. I had a lovely day ice skating with my friends (two of which are also bloggers, Kathryn and Laura), also a lovely meal later that night. So I thought this post could include what I wore too, with some clothes I received for my Birthday! 




































Navy Parka - Topshop | Snood - New Look | Joni Jeans - Topshop | Short Sleeve Jumper - Miss Selfridge | Boots - New Look 

This coat was actually one of my main Birthday gifts; it's unbelievably warm for the chilly days, as was the jumper! I already own a parka style coat from Topshop (as seem in this post) but it wasn't lined and didn’t keep me warm enough. Therefore this thick shorter parka with a fur hood comes in useful for days like these. 


After having a skate on the ice, we warmed ourselves up with some hot drinks and snacks! I had such a lovely Birthday and received some lovely gifts. I have actually made some purchases with money I had also been given, one of which was an impulse buy today at Zara (whoops!). So you might be seeing them in future posts. Have a lovely rest of the week and see you on Sunday!

What have you been up to this past week? 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!
    I've only been ice-skating once and it was so much fun, this post has made me want to go again! I love your coat, it looks really warm!x

    www.teand0nuts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I go at least once a year, and find it so much fun. And yes, this coat is very warm!xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a great Birthday. I haven't been ice skating in years, you've put me in the mood for it now!

    Carrie | CazmosWorld

    ReplyDelete